Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can someone help me with soccer?

I want to try out for my school's soccer team,



but I have poor ball control.Plus, when I try to kick the to a certain goal or person at a medium distance,I tend to kick it to the wrong place.Any links or tips would be appreciated!!:)



Can someone help me with soccer?nba sports





You can practise by yourself trying to pass or shot to a certain point, then recovering the rebound, that should help with both, but watch how the professionals do it, and the best thing is to play as much as possible.



Can someone help me with soccer?basketball players ,nba teams



why don't u try watch some videos at metacafe, youtube. believe me, it do works, i've experienced it. i learned from there too %26amp; now i can do tricks that no one can ever do at my country..it's not hurt to try...
As far as direction is concerned, the key is your plant foot, not your kicking foot. Point the plant foot in the direction you want the ball to go. Of course, you also need to get a clean strike on the ball, and make sure you follow through.
try to work with 1 of your friends that can play soccer well



practice with them



watch soccer europian matches that works alot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery