Thursday, December 3, 2009

What was your most embarrassing moment in a football/soccer match?

Mine was too embarrasing to say!



What was your most embarrassing moment in a football/soccer match?nba draft





OH god!Its too embarrassing for words,but heck!No one knows my real name here!



I was the only girl playing with a few guys in school.I slipped on the grass and another guy slipped and another guy slipped and unfortunately,both of these guys landed on me!ouch !the pain and the embarrassment!Everybody started staring and stuff!It was really embarrassing!



What was your most embarrassing moment in a football/soccer match?ncaa ,nba teams



had no jocks on and every time i ran my lad was bouncing out for everyone to see i didnt have a great game by the way
my shorts fell down but bearly. well i made a hurrendos challenge when a player ws throw on goal and they scored from the free kick that was emmbarrassing to
I scored a own goal with score at 0-0 in the 88min. But i also scored the equaliser in 90+3.



and converted the winning penalty during the shoot outs.
well i was watching real madrid game ..the last one...with my father and when Nistelrooy took the penalty my sister came she doesnt like football..well she said that He is gonna miss it me and my father told her no way he is the best striker and when he shot it he just missed it..She just looked at us and told us yaa the best striker whatever..and i was like..WHO IS THAT???



THOUGH I STILL LOVE NISTELROOY AND HE IS MY TOP FAVE PLAYER
Heysel
Well I can't say that it was embarrassing for me. I was playin on a guys competitive league, the only girl on the team plus I started as a full back. Well this one hot shot forward thought he was just going to run me over, and he tried. I took the ball from him and he got in front of me to try to block my chip pass..... I nailed him right in the nose with the ball... I broke his nose! I know what your thinking, and no I'm not a big girl or anything like that. I am 5'9 135 lbs.... so I got laughed at alot before the games would start and by half time I was very well respected by the other team.
wen france bribed brazil, n wen brazil accepted it!
when Zizou headbutted Materazzi...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery