Thursday, December 3, 2009

How is this soccer came called?

Heya.



My native language is not English, and i wanted to know how this is called in English:



A table where you can play football on with tiny football players and you gotta spin them around to make them kick the ball.



Thanks in advance! ^_^



How is this soccer came called?nba scores





in some places they call this fussball. i had such a table as a boy and i always called it table football.



How is this soccer came called?nba 07 ,nba teams



fusball pronounced (fooz-ball) or table football
Table football - I had one when I was wee, I lost the ball though so I had to make do with a Malteser covered in tippex. I'm creative like that...
Foosball it is really fun but not as fun as a real soccer game!!!
fusbol
it is indeed called as fussball and the table is known as a fussball table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery