Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm a soccer jock, but what am I supposed to do with the dancers?

I'm not the best of the best soccer player, but I'm pretty good. Even, my coach says so. But the Emeralds a dance team says I'm suck and I should just burned in hell. Cause I'm so bad. What the heck am I supposed to do? BE like "Back off?" To the dancers or should I back down?



I'm a soccer jock, but what am I supposed to do with the dancers?nba shop





well @ least u play a sport and r pretty good @ it



I'm a soccer jock, but what am I supposed to do with the dancers?nba schedules ,nba teams



What? You're a great footballer, but you're being told you suck by a group of cheerleaders?



Big deal. If cheerleaders had brains, they'd realise what they do (and the guys they do, for that matter) is lame.



Screw them. If they tell you that you suck, just remind them that you can get herpes from giving oral ;)
all cheerleaders in my school are sluts



they need to die



cheerleading is a sorry excuse for a sport.
if it makes you feel any better i like soccer players better than cheerleaders

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery