Thursday, December 3, 2009

I high school on my varsity soccer team how can I get colleges to notice me if I dont play select/cl

im a sophmore and begining to worry about college. Are soccer team is in the 6-5A division in Texas and we most of the teams that go to state. I quit club soccer about a year ago and I have heard that club gets you noticed by colleges is this true? what should I do?



I high school on my varsity soccer team how can I get colleges to notice me if I dont play select/club anymorenba schedules





maybe have someone videotape your play and then send it to colleges you are interested in. Yes, club helps you get noticed but so does high school. If your serious about playing incollegethough you should join a club team anyway to help improve your game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery